Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Plum Tart, a blog about all things food. To say that I enjoy food is an understatement - whether I'm in front of the stove, dining out in a restaurant, watching a cooking program or reading a book by a famous chef, I adore all things gastronomic. And I'm not a snob about it - I love a good peanut butter sandwich as much as I do a perfectly-cooked steak, a creamy risotto, or a rack of lamb. For me it's all about enjoying whatever it is I'm eating.

So why start this blog now? A couple reasons. One being I've started an introductory cooking course at an esteemed chef school in my hometown, Toronto, and I'm hoping to relate some of my experiences here. Another being I believe cooking and the enjoyment of food is best shared with others, and I'd like to exchange recipes, seek and offer advice, and engage in discussions about good eating with my fellow foodies.

I hope you enjoy, and if you would like to share a story, recipe, or tip, please comment below or email me at suzannekathrynellis@gmail.com.

Salut!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment