Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Checking out Chabichou

Update: My interview with Laurent from Chabichou has been rescheduled to Thursday morning. Stay tuned!

This afternoon I'm heading to the Annex area to visit Chabichou, a cheese and gourmet food shop that opened recently.

When I'm there I'll be speaking with Chef Laurent Brion, one of the store's founders, about some of the dozens of cheeses his store offers, as well as how to assemble a good cheese platter for a party. I'll be sure to share his suggestions in a subsequent post.

I'll have to be careful not to go overboard when I'm there. Looking at some of the photos from this recent posting on BlogTO, I'm sure I won't be leaving Chabichou empty-handed!

Salut!

Suzanne

Comments? Email suzannekathrynellis@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment